Monday, April 12, 2010

Amazing Apple Bread with Thanks to Joy the Baker!

I didn't have this in my meal plan for last week, but had all the ingredients and just got the urge to make it one day, and boy am I glad that I did. The worst part? It only lasted 2.5 days with 3 of us in the house thoroughly enjoying it's goodness. The best part? It was SO moist!
Apple Walnut Flax Seed Bread.
Forgot to take my own pictures of the process, but it was easy, pretty fast, and oh SO good!
The only changes I made were using unsweetened applesauce instead of the melted butter (I try to make these simple substitutions for healthier items whenever possible) and egg substitute instead of the two eggs (use the sub a lot in baking and the real deal mostly when actually eating eggs).
I think I might have to make another loaf real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment