Friday, March 6, 2009

I did it!

Ok, so everything I keep reading says Just Go For It! So, today I did. I saw the Coupon Mom on TV this morning and it inspired me to try once again. I had a Dr appt, so hubby was home to watch baby and this gave me a little more freedom. I have been reading about the great deals at Walgreens this week, so I wanted to give it a try...
I got the dove soap bars with the coupon for .99 but there were only 4...but luckily I heard the rumor about the travel deoderants working and they were .99. So I got my eight Dove products, thank you to A Thrifty Mom for spelling it all out for me, giving me $10 in RR! I also heard about the colgate deal, so I got one tube for $3.29 and got $3.50 back in RR. So, I spent $11.77 and got $13.50 back for next time!! The cashier was like "Wow, good job!" Made me smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment