Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - August 2


I am sorry that I have been MIA for a bit now. I hadn't noticed quite how long it had been until I looked at the date of my last post. Last week I didn't have much of a menu. I pulled some stuff from the freezer, made a dish from the pantry, and the rest was provided for us at a volleyball camp we were working. Yep, volleyball is now officially in session (although it never seems to actually end) so life will only get busier around here. But we love, and that's why we do it!
So, for this week, with volleyball tryouts and practices not ending until 630 at night and likely not getting home until 7 or 730, I am trying to make meals that are VERY quick, or that can be prepared ahead of time.

Monday: Garlic Zucchini Pasta, sliced tomatoes (from mom's garden!!)

Tuesday: Thai Chicken with Basil, Fresh corn salad (sour cream, worcestershire, salt, corn, red pepper, green onions)

Wednesday: Crock Pot Applesauce Chicken, rice, green beans

Thursday: Sloppy Joes (good and simple, but don't remember where the recipe is from), Corn salad (from above)

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: More Leftovers or Pizza

3 comments:

  1. The Thai Chicken sounds amazing. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    I made the sloppy joes with the diet coke only I used reg. coke it's what I had in the house. Anyways, it turned out really good. You should try it. MY family enjoyed it.

    Thanks for checking out my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thai Chicken sounds delicious. I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete