Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - September 14


I have had high ambitions each week for the past month or so to really get cooking! I fin great recipes, sometimes I even get ambitious and get the ingredients...but finding the time...and energy to make these meals seems to slip right by. My husband has been great at helping with some of them, or helping to come up with quick alternatives (since we get home around 7 most evenings, spend time putting the kiddo to bed, and then have nothing left for ourselves...).
Today seems to be no different. I spent some time yesterday watching football and picking out recipes that look good and easy...but I have not taken further steps to make these meals happen. It doesn't help that I am 14 weeks pregnant with little energy and at times little desire for food. And it doesn't help that I woke up with a sore throat and running nose...just what I need right now! More excuses to not get things done!!
So, alas, though I would love to be making soup all week because it sounds good and the weather is getting a bit cooler...I don't have all my recipes and ingredients quite ready to go yet...thus, my life at the moment... I think I'll go see what's in the freezer...

No comments:

Post a Comment