Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 22

Baby is 3 weeks old.
We no longer have meals being provided for us, but between meals that were provided (and frozen due to over abundance) and meals that I had made in advance and stored in the freezer, I don't plan on actually cooking yet. I could. I just don't want to. Well, I did make some baked oatmeal today for breakfasts this week. And we have some oatmeal bars I made last week. Plus, tomorrow is 'buy a drink, get a free pastry day' at Starbucks, so we are definitely hitting that up!
So, for lunches and dinners:
Taco Pie.
Spinach and Chicken Pasta.
Soup and Grilled Cheese.
Grilled Chicken and broccoli, from the freezer.
And maybe a pizza out of the freezer.
Easy for me. Not too unhealthy for the most part. And I can keep my focus on the little ones for now...
What are you fixing this week? For some great ideas, head over the Orgjunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment