Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 29


My baby was born 4 weeks ago today! Crazy!
That means it's time to get back in gear with meal planning!
Well, not totally, but I'm getting there...
I got some chicken breasts and cheese on sale at Kroger last week, so we made quesadillas tonight.
Along with the cheese, apples were also on sale and I am drooling over these fancy grilled cheese sandwiches. I think they might be the best meal this week. 
I pulled some Curried Chicken Soup out of the freezer for lunches this week.
We have some shredded chicken and cheese left from tonight and bagels in the freezer, so i think we'll make some chicken salad bagel melts for a meal.
Two more chicken breasts with be great baked, with some melted cheese on top, over a bed of brown rice, with a side of peas.
And if we end up needing more, there are plenty of options in the freezer and in the pantry too, but I usually plan too much instead of not enough. We'll see how it goes...
For more meals and plans, head on over to Orgjunkie and visit Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment