Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 4


I am excited to start the New Year off right with healthy meals and great recipes!

We had plenty to eat last week and never got to the Creamy Corn Chowder, so that is first on my list to make this week. Actually, it is freezing here and I am thinking of making all soups this week because that is what sounds really good when the weather gets cold.

So, Creamy Corn Chowder, Hearty Tomato Soup, and Vegetable Soup with Sweet Potatoes and Rosemary to use up some extra sweet potatoes I have from when they were so cheap over the holidays.

These three soups, as well as other foods we have on hand for breakfast and lunches should easily get us through the week.

What's on your menu this week? For other great ideas head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela (I'm an Angela too)!
    Soups sound great this week - we are experiencing HIGH temps in the 40s... which is nothing for some folks, but here in FL, that is COLD. ;)

    ReplyDelete