Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blending In



I have greatly enjoyed making my own baby food for my little one. Crazy that we are coming up on a year since I started doing this. The best methods for me have been using a blender or food processor after I have cooked a food to make it soft. Well, best and cheapest as I already had these appliances. I began thinking before the holidays, though, that a small hand blender would be great. I could cook something in a pot (some apples or a soup or other food) and then just stick my hand blender right in and blend up the food. Less mess, less cleanup, more convenient...all the things I like! So I asked for one for Christmas from a relative and it has been great! I think it might actually work better than my blender ever did. And it doesn't take up much cabinet space. And it does the job quickly. And there is not much to clean up when it is done. I think I could go on and on about how great it has been, but hopefully you get the point. I tried to get an "action" shot while it is doing it's job.


This is what works for me. For more great tips and ideas on what working for others, head on over to We Are THAT Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment