Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - January 25


Really working hard to get back on track with meal planning. Not just for the week, but for a month at a time. And it helps tremendously! And I've overestimated enough meals this week-thus pushing meals back to the following week- that I already have my first week of February planned based on overture! Nice! Here are some of the main foods we will be enjoying this week.

Cheese Quesadillas
Blueberry Pancakes
Whole Wheat Waffles
Spinach Tortellini Soup
Easy Crock-pot Tater Soup
Chili Cheese Biscuit Pies 
Autumn Sausage Casserole 
My son has been much better the past couple of days at trying new foods, so I am excited to see how this week and some of the recipes go over with him.
For more great menus and meal ideas, head on over to Orgjunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment