Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - February 22

My menu plan is fairly simple this week.
I'm taking it one day at a time.
Last night we found ingredients to make quesadillas.
Tonight we had leftovers.
Tomorrow...well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant, ready to deliver any day now, and not really wanting to plan meals...
If it comes down to desperation, we live near stores and we have a freezer full of food.
What do you do when you have no motivation, or time, or when you have no idea what tomorrow actually holds?
For some great ideas for planning meals, head on over to Orgjunkie.

1 comment:

  1. You deserve some time away from the kitchen.
    I love MPM! I get lots of inspiration from the various participants. It definitely helps us from getting bored.
    You have a yummy meal plan.

    ReplyDelete