Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - February 8

The countdown is in effect.
Not only am I 35 weeks pregnant, and not only was I already realizing how close I was getting and how much I wanted to get done, but also found out last week that the baby is already in the right position and I am starting to dilate, and now I am going back weekly for checkups. Shouldn't be too much longer...I'm thinking when I was at this stage with my first it was about another 2 weeks...will try to make it to 37 weeks so I am "full term" but who knows...
So, I need to get a little busier stocking my freezer...
I didn't get as much done as I wanted to this past weekend...used some extra time to shovel snow with the family so we could get out of the house. And watched the Super Bowl.
So, for this week:

Curried Sweet Potato and Apple Soup
Baked Chicken Fingers
Pea Soup (for my son, seems hard to get him to eat his veggies lately, unless it is raw carrot with dip)
Meatless Chili
Bran Muffins
Curried Chicken and Cider Soup
Blueberry French Toast Bake (for a breakfast meeting)

So, I am excited (need) to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this week. Hopefully I stay motivated and have the opportunities I need.
What's your plan for cooking this week?
For more great meal ideas, head on over to Orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment