Thursday, March 5, 2009

Deals and Delights

OK, so I got some gum for free yesterday with the deal at Kroger of 10/10 on mentos gum and with 2 $1/1 coupons, so they were both completely free!
I also went to CVS yesterday (after I had gone the day before and tried to find some deals, but realized that if I went back home and printed more coupons from Johnson's then I would get an even better deal). They had a deal of buying $20 worth of baby products and getting $5 in rewards. So I took in my pampers coupon for $1 off (and they were on sale for $10) and I got 4 Johnson's products that were all on sale, plus I had a $1/1 for each...so I spent $22 on the products to get over $20, then used my $5 in coupons and got $5 back for my next trip. YAY! I'm getting better, thanks to the blogs on this page that I like, and others who keep all of us current on the best deals and how to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment