Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New World

SO....
in trying to be a part of this new world, I have discovered how many other people there are who get really excited about good deals. People who take pictures of all that they get at the store to give a visual of how much they got and how little they spent!! But I have to admit that it is these types of things that inspire me to become more involved in this world...
So I spent the better part of my day yesterday learning all that I need to know to live more frugally. I looked up websites, became a follower of a few blogs, cut and organized coupons, compared prices at local stores based on weekly specials, and created my list for this week based on all this info. We'll see how it all goes...do I save money right off? do I spend more because I am buying more since I have the coupons? do I initially spend more but then start getting rebates and gift cards, etc? do I spend so much time getting ready to go shopping and then driving around to the different stores that in the end it isn't worth my time? or does this become a part-time job because I save enough that if I were working it would be a similar amount of money?
So many questions...hopefully I will soon have answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment