Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My experience crushed my excitement.

I was so excited.
I had it all together.
I did all my research.
I had my lists,
my coupons,
my notes,
my wallet,
my determination....
But none of these were enough to make my experience tonight a success...
I looked up the stores on The Grocery Game but I wasn't totally sold on just using that, so I also spent much of yesterday and today researching the blogs to the right and the sites below, looking for coupons and ideas and the very best deals around so I could make sure I was well armed.
But to no avail.
At least that's how it seems to me right now after having spent valuable time out trying to begin my new bargain world experience.
I don't know if I waited too long (since it's already Tuesday and most people seem to go out on Sunday right when all the deals start) or I am just new or we live in a smaller area and so the stores are smaller and did not even have the things I intended to buy, or a combination of all of the above. Whatever it was, though, my first experience is not what makes me want to try again. The blogging world is what makes me want to try again. People are so good at it and they have so many ideas, so I think I need to give it at least a month or two to make sure I am getting the hang of it, saving both money and time in the long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment