Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 4 and I made $ .16


So this is week 4 of me trying to be a better shopper, trying to utilize sales and coupons and take advantage of store deals...really paying attention to the blogging world and what is happening at all my local stores, and I feel wee 4 has been a success!
For the above items I paid $24.34 OOP, but walked away with $24.50 in RR and ECB! So I made $.16 today! And according to the receipts, I saved $171.76 on all my purchases. Though KMart is doing double coupons, I have a pretty crappy store here and didn't spend much time in there, and then made one trip to CVS and made 2 Wgs stops to get the items shown.
All in all, I had a good morning. I am still learning from the pros (Hip2Save helps SO much!) but I have improved over this past month:)

No comments:

Post a Comment