Sunday, April 26, 2009

Extra Smart Source


What a great day! I mean, really! I was having a great day even before I got home from church and opened my Sunday paper, but then it got even better.
I was flipping through the paper, casually perusing the ads and inserts. Target, K Mart, CVS, Parade, Smart Source, Target, K Mart....wait! Really? Can it be? Are there really two of every insert in today's paper (at least the one I picked up). Sure was!
I would much rather have this kind of mix up than being short on inserts! I got two of every insert that was supposed to be in my paper except the Red Plum. What a disappointment to not get two RP! Wait. I don't think I can complain that I didn't get two RP when I was only supposed to get one, and I was blessed with an extra SS (the bigger of the coupon books too!).
That's how my great day became even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment