Friday, April 24, 2009

Free Friday Night Fun

I am really excited about tonight!! My husband and I spent one day and night away from our infant last week when I surprised him with a trip to a Phillies baseball game. It was a great day, and though we really missed our son, it was great for us to have a day together and for him to spend a lot of quality time with grandma and grandpa.
Tonight is not going to be quite that exciting, but it will be a lot cheaper and it will be fun! I have a coupon for Olive Garden that is about to run out, plus a gift card we were given just before the birth. Beside our baseball game, this will be our first actual date since our son was born and I am way excited. Not only for a free meal, but also free babysitting, and a wonderful night with my best friend, my husband!
Want an idea for a cheap Friday night at home? Pop up some popcorn and go to Hulu.com and watch a few episodes of your favorite show or even a movie they have that you have yet to see. It's free, the picture is great, you can pause it when you need to, and the commercials are not as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment