Monday, April 20, 2009

Wgs RR

This week I don't see much worth my while for making a trip to Wgs or CVS, but by the end of the week, I may have heard about hidden deals and may make it out. I think I can say this very boldly since I feel as though I am really getting the hang of how to make these trips worth the time and effort spent on researching and reading and clipping, etc.
Many things have really helped me to get better in this arena, but really I think it has just come with time and experience. If you don't have these things yet, or don't want to wait, I have just read over a great summary of how to go about the Walgreens experience, especially how to make using Register Rewards work for your benefit.
Go on over here and read another Angela's blog about her tips, and you can also find some links to other great sites discussing similar info. You'll definitely be an expert by the time you are done reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment