Friday, April 10, 2009

Free Friday Night Fun

What a great Friday night I just had! And I know I enjoyed it SO much more because it was free, or very close to it!
I printed two of the Buffalo Wild Wings coupons and my husband and I made separate take out orders for our 6 free wings each. Go get yours now! It worked great, at least at my store.
Then my husband went to Wal Mart to rent a free movie with one of the red box codes. Unfortunately, he got frustrated with the slow people in front of him, and then was so focused on remembering what movies he night want to watch, that he forgot about the code and paid the dollar. Oh well, still a frugal purchase for a nice family Friday night! We watched Slumdog Millionaire, and, I'd have to say, worth the dollar, and worth all the awards it received!
What family fun did you have tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment