Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Wk of 5/18


This week is going to be an easy week. I have scratched off two things from my monthly plan that I originally made since we have extra food from last week. Things are lasting longer than I have planned for, so much better than the other way around!

Monday: Mandarin Chicken from last week
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken from grilling with the fam Saturday (instead of eating out like I originally thought)
Wednesday: Apple, Cheddar and Turkey Meatballs
Thursday: Minestrone soup from last month (it's been frozen, don't worry)
Friday: Anything that needs to be eaten from earlier in the week
Saturday: Pizza Night (DiGiorno was on sale at Walmart, so I used a couple of coupons I had printed last week)
Sunday: Creamy Corn and Spinach Enchiladas (love that I can start the crockpot before church and come home to a wonderful smell and quick meal)

What's your meal plan look like this week? Need some fresh ideas? Head on over here to view a great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment