Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on Wgs Shopping Scenario

I made it to Wgs today. Went to the one that usually has more of a supply. I didn't do the best shopping I've ever done, and I didn't get everything I wrote about here (because they either didn't have it or it wasn't the price I thought it was going to be), but I still think I made out good, and still made out under my $5 challenge.




Transaction #1
  • Colgate Visible White toothpaste $4.49=$4.50RR
  • Skintimate Shave Gel $1.99=$1RR
  • Right Guard Deodorant Professional Strength $5.99=$5RR
  • Kraft Macaroni and Cheese .69 with in ad coupon (2/$3 regular)
Total before coupons:
$18.47

Coupons I used:
  • $1/1 Colgate (printed this one and the register didn't want to take it, but the cashier was really nice and he made it work somehow)
  • .75/1 Skintimate from the 4/26SS
  • $1/1 Right Guard from the 4/19SS
  • b3g1 FREE for Kraft (made sure he scanned this coupon BEFORE scanning the ad coupon so that it will take off the full $1.50 instead of just 69¢) This coupon also says that it will take off up to$1.30, so I wasn't sure what the store would actually take off.
  • .69 in ad Kraft Mac and Cheese (takes off the right amount for all 4, even though it says limit of 3 and it already took off the $1.50)
Total after coupons: $10.98
  • Pay with $8 RR from last week.
Final cost $2.98 + tax or $3.67

Transaction #2
  • Edge Shave Gel $1.99=$1RR
  • Right Guard Deodorant Professional Strength $5.99=$5RR
  • Binder Tab Dividers on clearance for $.64 and needed for filler item
Total before coupons:
$8.67

Coupons I used:
  • .75/1 Edge from 5/17 I think (now I can't remember)
  • $1/1 Right Guard from the 4/19SS
Total after coupons: $6.87
  • Pay with $6 RR from last week.
Final cost $.87 + tax or $1.30

Total Spent Today OOP: $4.97 ($.03 left to spare!)
Total RR used: $14
RR for next visit: $16.50

Not bad! How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment