Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I was SO excited to create a menu for our whole month, and to already have done most of the shopping for it! Maybe a little too excited. I already know I'm a dork. But, alas, I am excited for this month and I am realizing how much easier this is making my Monday. Instead of trying to quickly compile something for this week and hope to get to the grocery store in the meantime, all I need to do is walk over to my calendar and follow the instructions. As you can see below I will be utilizing my crockpot a lot this week!

Monday: "Healthified" Cheesy Potato Chowder
Tuesday: CrockPot Salsa Chicken, and some friends to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Wednesday: Leftovers from Tuesday since this is a meal on the go
Thursday: Fajitas
Friday: Any leftovers from the week
Saturday: Pizza night
Sunday: Asian Peanut Butter Pork for Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment