This isn't the best week at Wgs, but it is definitely better than last week, and I would rather use my $14 in RR on stuff this week (getting stuff I know I can use) and extend the life of my RR a couple more weeks (since they expire so quickly).
I would normally be at church right now, but since I could not go in today, I am coming up with my shopping plan. Here is what I would like to do and how I'm going to do it:
Transaction #1 (I think I am only going to do one, but we'll see how it goes)
- Colgate Visible White toothpaste $4.99=$4.99RR
- Skintimate Shave Gel $1.99=$1RR
- Right Guard Deodorant Professional Strength $5.99=$5RR
- Bayer Quick Release Crystals $2.49=$2.49RR
- Kraft Macaroni and Cheese .69 with in ad coupon ($1.59 regular)
- Dove Single bar Soap .99
Coupons I will use:
- $1/1 Colgate (printed this one)
- .75/1 Skintimate from the 4/26SS
- $1/1 Right Guard from the 4/19SS
- hoping to find the $1 Tear pad coupon for Bayer Quick Release
- b3g1 FREE for Kraft (make sure they scan this coupon BEFORE they scan the ad coupon so that it will take off the full $1.59 instead of just 69¢) This coupon also says that it will take off up to$1.30, so I'm not sure yet what the store will actually take off.
- .69 in ad Kraft Mac and Cheese (for all 4)
- Use the $1 Dove Face Care coupon from the 5/17RP (if I am able to get out and find a paper, if not I will just not get this item)
Total after coupons: $12.08 or $12.37 (depending on how much is taken off for the Kraft)
- Pay with $12 RR from last week.
- RR I will leave with: $13.48 (or most likely $13.50 because they always round up when I get them)
Do you have any scenarios you are going to try, or already have tried if you got out early?