Sunday, May 17, 2009

Walgreens Shopping Scenario 5.17.09


This isn't the best week at Wgs, but it is definitely better than last week, and I would rather use my $14 in RR on stuff this week (getting stuff I know I can use) and extend the life of my RR a couple more weeks (since they expire so quickly).
I would normally be at church right now, but since I could not go in today, I am coming up with my shopping plan. Here is what I would like to do and how I'm going to do it:

Transaction #1 (I think I am only going to do one, but we'll see how it goes)
  • Colgate Visible White toothpaste $4.99=$4.99RR
  • Skintimate Shave Gel $1.99=$1RR
  • Right Guard Deodorant Professional Strength $5.99=$5RR
  • Bayer Quick Release Crystals $2.49=$2.49RR
  • Kraft Macaroni and Cheese .69 with in ad coupon ($1.59 regular)
  • Dove Single bar Soap .99
Total before coupons:
$22.72

Coupons I will use:
  • $1/1 Colgate (printed this one)
  • .75/1 Skintimate from the 4/26SS
  • $1/1 Right Guard from the 4/19SS
  • hoping to find the $1 Tear pad coupon for Bayer Quick Release
  • b3g1 FREE for Kraft (make sure they scan this coupon BEFORE they scan the ad coupon so that it will take off the full $1.59 instead of just 69¢) This coupon also says that it will take off up to$1.30, so I'm not sure yet what the store will actually take off.
  • .69 in ad Kraft Mac and Cheese (for all 4)
  • Use the $1 Dove Face Care coupon from the 5/17RP (if I am able to get out and find a paper, if not I will just not get this item)

Total after coupons: $12.08 or $12.37 (depending on how much is taken off for the Kraft)
  • Pay with $12 RR from last week.
Final cost should be either $.08 or $.37 + tax
  • RR I will leave with: $13.48 (or most likely $13.50 because they always round up when I get them)
Hope I can get all this at one store! I'll let you know how it goes!
Do you have any scenarios you are going to try, or already have tried if you got out early?

No comments:

Post a Comment